Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Mickey Mouse with Carolyn

Mickey and Carolyn had an awesome night!! First, Mickey and I got home from school and we had a small snack. Then Mickey watched me get ready for soccer practice. He was very surprised at how much gear I needed to put on. Mickey and I drove to soccer. He liked to sit in the seat with his very own seatbelt. 



At soccer, Mickey was having fun watching from my soccer bag while I was playing. He really loved it when at water break, everybody crowded around him. Mickey was a little shy at first, but then he liked my friends, and wasn't so shy anymore. He even said happy birthday to Caroline, and happy early birthday to Katherine.

  

After soccer, Mickey and I ate dinner.  We tried three different kinds of sausage and both liked the sausage with the cheese and broccoli rabe the best. As much as Mickey loved dinner and wanted more, we had to go to community service night at school. While we were there, we made posters at the Greta's Run table for all the runners, we made bracelets for Autistic children, we made dog toys by braiding t-shirts and we decorated onesies for babies.  Mickey was excited to meet some of my friends there (including Isabelle!) and he even got to meet Dr. Duncan!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!