Friday, May 20, 2022

Mickey Mouse in Zoe's House

 Mickey went with me to swim practice and saw me swimming 4 laps of every stroke, Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke and Freestyle. We only got 10 seconds in between each stroke. Mickey saw me get a little tired at the end of practice but luckily he did not get wet.







After swimming I got ready to go to Taekwondo. Mickey saw me doing front kicks and my red belt form and he wanted to try it too. After class was over Mickey begged me to put him in a red belt to match the belt that I have. My instructor told Mickey he would be a great sparring partner.

  













When we got home we played with  my dog Cooper and Mickey made a new friend.

Cooper loves stuffed animals and he does not attack them or chew them. Mickey and Cooper watched funny cat videos on TV. Mickey had a great day at my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!