Thursday, May 27, 2010

mickey day with ryan.

When I brought mickey home he was so hot from the sun,So he said,'' I'm melting!''
Then mickey and I went to my brothers soccer practice we brouht my puppy sophie. So we toke her on a walk. Sophie was so hot she peed on the blacktop! Then we kept on walking to a play-ground. I only went on the tire-swing and on the swings. But mickey was to hot to even get on. I didnt go on the regular play-ground because it was tilting!!!! Then we were walking away when my baby-sitter Alli saw some-one do a back flip but me and mickey didn't. Then when we got back to watching my brother I noticed Jackson and Vaughn. I said Hey jackson to Vaughn accidently. Then I went home and I didn't feel good. Alli said I just had gas in my stomace. After that we went back to watck my brother when I noticed Collen from my tennis team. Then when my brothers practice was over we were all starving. So we went to sub way. Mickey of course got every kind of cheeese on his and nothing else. Then we went to Rita's, Mickey didn't haany thing because he was stuffed. Then we went home for a good nights rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!