Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mickey's Sweet Day





Once school was over, Mickey and I went to Madison and Jacqueline's house to invite them to get ice cream downtown. They said yes and we left. My mom took all four of us to Cold Stone. When we got there Madison was acting silly while I was ordering the ice cream. Jacqueline couldn't pick out which ice cream flavor to get but she got Oreo filling ice cream. Mickey and I shared the ice cream but he didn't eat a lot. We all had a lot of fun eating our ice cream.
After leaving Cold Stone we all went to Madison and Jacqueline's house to play.
Mickey was so full he decided not to play but instead he took a thirty minute nap.
Madison went inside to get Dash. When she came outside she put Dash on the tree. All three of us were playing tag so I decided to check on Dash and I yelled to Madison, "Dash is gone!" Jacqueline and Madison came rushing over to see. A minute later I found Dash on the grass hiding in his little shell. So I got a box out of the car and brought it over. Madison put Dash inside and got some rocks and some grass and put them inside. We put the box on a bush and started playing again. About 6 minutes later I check on Dash and he was gone again! Madison came over and found Dash on the dirt. We had a fantastic time.

When I got home I went to my tree and sat down on the chairs under it. I started to read. Mickey wanted to read too so he looked at my homework pad. I went inside to practice piano before my piano teacher came.


























While I had my piano lesson Mickey played with Bippidy. Bippidy was happy to see Mickey again. They played twenty three minutes but then Bippidy had to eat dinner so I took Mickey to see my basement. When I got there I brought Mickey to watch T.V. He wanted to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so I let him. Then I turned off the T.V and went over to a chair with Mickey and he saw Jr. Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Mickey was so excited he ran over and hugged them both. They both hugged him back.
Then Mickey took a piece of paper and wrote something on it and then he showed it to me. He really wanted me to show it to Mr. Pask so I said yes.










Mickey played with my foam finger and then I told him we had to go to bed . He went upstairs and walked into the guest room to go to sleep. He had a wonderful time and I hope Rebecca has fun with Mickey on Field day and the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!