Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mickey Mouse Was In My House Again:)

Mickey Mouse Was In My House Again:)
When we got home Mickey and I sat down to watch t.v. We watched "Everybody Hates Chris". Mickey laughed the whole show. He started to give me a headache, but I didn't say anything. After that we sat down at the table to have ice cream. Mickey wanted mango and it was not even open but I told him it wasn't ice cream I told him it was sherbet. He didn't even care and was already have way through the box. He then said,''Oh you could have told me that sooner and sorry for eating your mango sherbet.'' I just chuckled. So then i got myself mint chocolate chip and ate ate it pretty slow. When we were done we sat down and watched more Everybody Hates Chris
That night my family, Mickey and I all went to Famous Dave's. When we got there my mom got us seats and I got the children's ribs and Mickey asked for all the types of cheese in the world on cheese bread the waitress said," There's no such thing as cheese bread and we don't serve all the cheeses in the world, Then Mickey said,'' Next time I'm here you better have it!''He the ordered mozzarella sticks. We all liked the food including Mickey.
When we got home we watched American Idol and got home right in time to watch the first performance we think, it was Lee DeWyze. Then we watched Crystal the Lee again and then Crystal again. My favorite that night was "Beautiful Day" by U2. Mickey and I thought the judges were nicer to Crystal and more mean to Lee. My mom said,'' It's time for bed.''
I hope Mickey had a wonderful time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!