Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mickey's Busy Weekend



I had a super weekend with Mickey!!!! First, I went straight to Maddy's house after school. We made a movie there and Mickey decided he had been in enough movies himself. We ate dinner there and fed Mickey some cheese. Mickey felt very comfortable because he was with a whole bunch of kids from Mr. Pask's class, including Thalia, Lily, Madison, Abby and Caroline.

After the playdate, my parents drove me home and I went straight out on my bicycle with Mickey attached to the front handlebars. He was scared at first, but then he got used to it and was screaming for me to
go faster. He slept really well that night because he was tired from all the excitement in the day.

We had to get up early on Saturday because my brother Adam had a baseball game. Mickey was too tired so he stayed and rested in my bedroom. After Adam's game, my parents drove me to the Pet Shanty. We got another gerbil cage and as soon as we got home, we put the gerbils in it. We told Mickey about Adam's game while we watched the gerbils in their new home.

After that, I played in my softball game. Mickey sat with my relatives while they watched me hit and field the ball. Mickey was a little cold so they put him under the blanket.

The best part of Sunday was when I went to the Bronx Zoo. Mickey and I saw all the animals,
including three new lion cubs who were running around and playing with each other and with their mom. Their dad was being very lazy just lying on a rock.

I had a great time with Mickey and hope Mickey enjoyed being with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!