Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mickeys SECOND Time at the Grandinetti's







After school ended, Mickey and I went to see my doctor. When we first arrived, I could tell that Mickey was very nervous. When Dr. Presti took us in, she checked me out very quickly. Then she took a look at Mickey. Dr.Presti said that Mickey was a very healthy mouse, and Mickey was very proud of himself.
When we got into the car, my mom told us that we could go out to dinner, and get a special treat to celebrate Mickey's night at the Grandinetti's. Mickey and I both agreed to go eat at Vicky's Diner. While we were there I ordered mozzarella sticks and fries. Mickey
asked the waitress if he could have a plate full of cheese! Once Mickey and I finished our meal we went to go get some ice cream downtown. We went to Jersey Mike's. I ordered a scoop of rocky road, and Mickey got a scoop of cheesecake ice cream!! We ate our cones and took a stroll downtown with my Mom and my little brother Julius. On the way home we saw Mr.Guyer!! When we got home Mickey and I went to play some soccer, Mickey is really good!!! But he can't beat the master. The score was 2-7. After the game, I was planning to take Mickey on a quick bike ride around the neighborhood but it looked like it was going to rain. Unfortunately the fun had to end because I had to begin my homework.

Mickey began to read his favorite book"Frindle". Once I was done reading, I played with my little brother Julius for awhile, and then watched some T.V.. Then it was off to bed for Mickey and I. I had a really fun day with Mickey again. He went to the Doctors with me, we got to get a bite to eat, some ice cream, and take a stroll downtown. I also got to play my favorite sport with Mickey before it began to rain. Mickey also played with my little brother who's more fun now! That was my day with Mickey at the Grandinetti house.

I I hope Mickey has a great time with everyone!!!










1 comment:

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!