Sunday, June 20, 2010

Matthew and Mickey Reunited

On Thursday, I got to take home Mickey again! When we got home, Mickey wanted to play with my Spy Blaster Trap. It's a machine that shoots balls at you when it senses your motion.We tried jumping over it and running in front of it without getting hit. But still Mickey was shot in the chest.
After Spy Blaster Trap, we decided to play with my marbles. We thought of a game and named it: Bowling With Marbles. The game is just like bowling except a marble is the bowling ball and crayons are the bowling pins. Mickey was not very good at this game. He once tried to hit 9 pins but missed by 2 feet!
While playing with my marbles, I suddenly remembered I didn't do my Daily Reading Homework. I decided to read a chapter to Mickey. The chapter was called Felix Felicis from book: Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince.It was about Harry putting Felix Felicis, a lucky charm, into Ron's Pumpkin juice so they could win the coming Quidditch Match. Eventually, they did. Mickey loved the book.
It was the end of the day and I had a blast with Mickey. I hope everybody did, too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!