Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mickey mouse.....in my house?!

When I got out of school Mickey was so happy to see me. It was raining when we got out of school. My brother, Mickey and me went to the usual place where we usually get picked up by our mom but guess what, she wasn't there! Mickey got a little scared. We went back to the school and went to the office. We asked Mrs. Whitehead if she could call our mom. Right when Mrs. Whitehead was going to call her we saw our mom walking into the building. Mickey was so glad to see her. Our mom explained that she got a rental car the day because something went wrong with her car. She basically said we didn't recognize her. We got into the rental car drove home. When we got home we had dinner. We were having pasta. Mickey wanted extra cheese. After dinner we watched some t.v., then we had to go to sleep. I had a great time with Mickey but now it is time for him to drive with Minnie to Abby's house!Minnie And Mickey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!