Friday, June 4, 2010

Mickey at the Mastronardi's

I had a wonderful time with Mickey. Mickey came home with us and got to see my dog Teddy again. He took a piggy back ride on Teddy. My cousin Lea came over and we went with her to Barnes and Noble book store. Mickey liked looking at all of the books, especially the Disney ones. We even saw Mrs. Esposito there with her two sons. After looking at the books we went to the Starbucks in the book store. Then Mickey came with me when I went to get my haircut with my brother Jake. There was a little dog in the hair salon. She was a Chihuahua and Terrier mix. She was so cute running all around with Mickey. Then we went home I finished my homework and we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!