Monday, June 7, 2010

Mickey’s Time With Me




Today was my turn with Mickey Mouse. Right when I got out of school I told him I had few things that we could do. He chose going to my sister's Bridging Ceremony (my sister is moving from a Daisy to a Brownie), play outside, and play Wii.

The Bridging Ceremony was at the Franklin playground. My friend Emmie, Mickey, and I were in charge of handing out the membership pins because we were Brownies (well, not Mickey). It was a lot of fun! Afterward we had snacks. My mom brought brownies and the other leader brought ice cream. Mickey had 3 brownies and 4 scoops of ice cream. Later we started to play on the blacktop. I played with a boy named Aidan. We played knock out and 2 squares. Soon it was time to leave.

When we got home I started my homework. As soon as I was finished Mickey and I went outside. We saw my neighbor Kathy and her granddaughter Elizabeth. She is so cute. Mickey thought so too. He went on the swing with her then down the slide. After a while we decided to go inside to play Wii. Mickey tried snow boarding and broke my record. I can’t believe it!! It was a blast!

Mickey and I had such great time together today. The only problem was it was way too short! I’m sure Mickey will have fun tomorrow with Nicky.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!