Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mickey Meets my Baseball Team

When Mickey got home from school with me we had a snack. Mickey refused to eat he said the popcorn had no cheese. So he hid in his little, black, Disney bag. At least I thought he did he snuck out of the bag and ate all the Parmesan cheese.

When me babysitter got to my house I was already done with my homework. So I turned on the TV and the South Africa Uruguay game was on. It was only the last ten minutes though. The score was 2-0 Uruguay. I'm still surprised South Africa hasn't won a game yet! They also have home team advantaged every game. I turned my head to look out the window for 1 second and Mickey screamed GOAL. I guess Mickey was rooting for Uruguay because when I turned my head the score was 3-0 Uruguay. The game was over in another twenty something seconds and Uruguay won.

Then I went outside to throw against my pitch back. When my mom got home I had dinner. After dinner my dad took me to baseball practice.
When we got there we were early. On G-3 we saw Nicky's team playing Union. So I went over to G-3 to see Nicky's game. The game was about to start when my dad started wondering where the rest of the team was. When my dad checked his E-mail the practice was at Tamqeus. So quickly we hopped in the car and drove to practice. Mickey was getting tired so he took a nap on the way to the field.

When we got to the field Matt Bartok was there at the same time. So we weren't too late I told Mickey. When I got into the batting cage the first time Matt held Mickey and my dad took a picture with Mickey but we can't find it. Then I went over to the tee with Mr. Riley. After that I went in the cage three more times.
After practice I went back to Nicky's game with my friends Danye and Charlie. When we got there Westfield was losing 5-2. So we went to the outfield to play jackpot. The final score was 7-4 Union.

When I got home I said went to bed. The next morning I said good bye to Mickey told him I had a great time with him and to be good the new third graders.

P.S Pictures will be coming soon! techincal issues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!