Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mickey's Weird Night!

When Mickey got out of school with me, it was pouring rain. He was in his bag that kept him dry. Mary let me come under her umbrella while Mickey was saying,"I want to be in a warm house. Get me out of here." Finally, I was on my walk home with Mickey and the the rain was slowing down.
I got home, had a quick snack and played with my brother's guinea pig (Speedy) with Mickey. At first Speedy was a little scared to see Mickey but then he got used to it. Mickey on the other hand was very excited to see Speedy. Mickey wanted to pet Speedy, but I told him no because Speedy had germs and you ALWAYS have to wash your hands after you play with Speedy.
Next, Mickey had to get in my car because I had an orthodontist appointment. When I got there I had to sign in. Then they called my name. Mickey was a little scared to go in since he would see lots of open mouths. When I sat down I opened my mouth and I almost bit my orthodontist. Mickey tried to run away but my mom caught him just in time.
After my orthodontist appointment my family went to 5 Guys to get dinner. We brought it home and when I was getting in my car I saw Mr. Geyer. At first Mickey didn't know who he was but then I told him he was my music teacher. When I got home I had my cheeseburger, but Mickey snuck into my fridge and got the cheese and he ate it!
After dinner I had to finish up my homework while Mickey was waiting for me on the couch. Once I finished I walked upstairs with Mickey and got dressed in pj's. I brushed my teeth and I read because I had a few minutes before I had to go to bed.
Finally Mickey told me he wanted to go to bed and my mom told me it was time too. I made Mickey a bed to sleep in and then we fell asleep.
I hope Jai has an awesome weekend with Mickey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!