Sunday, June 6, 2010

What a day!!!

When Mickey came home with me on Wednesday, I went straight to my homework. I gave Mickey a sheet to write on. He just sat there and didn't draw or write anything on his paper. Then we watched some TV and I got ready for my baseball practice. We had dinner and left the house to go to my brothers' baseball practice. He plays for the Defenders.
After the Defenders practice, we went to Tamaques Park for my practice. When I got there, I saw that we were having a scrimmage versus the Brewers. I got to pitch and had 2 strike outs and gave up 1 hit in 1 inning of work. After my practice, we went home and watched the Flyers game. Mickey was afraid of the rough hockey players, so he hid underneath the couch. After the first period, we went to bed. The next morning, I was tired from watching the hockey game and we were almost was late for school. Mickey was excited that the Flyers won 5-4 in OT and screamed in my ear,'' I WANT CHEESE NOW!!!!!!!'' I got him some cheese.
I had a great day with Mickey and I hope he does not steal anyone's cheese. Plus Mickey is now a big time Flyers fan and Phillies fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!