Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mickey + Josh = fun (:


ickey had a really good time at my house on Tuesday. When got to my house I went upstairs to do my homework. Then I went to watch some TV until my mom reminded me that Nomahegan was open during the week now. I went upstairs to put my bathing suit on and then we left for the pool (I didn't forget to bring Mickey). We ate dinner there and then I went in the pool. After that Mickey wanted to watch more TV so we saw a Fifa soccer match and then we watched some cartoons. Mickey saw ninjas on one of the cartoons and he decided that he wanted to be one too. Mickey and I went up to my room for Mickey's ninja training. Then he thought he was ready for his fight. I told him that I thought so too and that he could probably beat Spongebob. Mickey wanted to stretch before the battle so he did.

Then it was time for round one. Spongebob tried to trick Mickey but Mickey was to smart. Then Mickey flipped and karate chopped spongebob in the face.
Justify Full

Round two: Mickey's stretching really payed off because then he did a split on top of Spongebob for the end of round two.


Round 3: Mickey kicked Spongebob off of my bed and onto the floor. †hen he jumped on Spongebob to win the match!



Mickey got really tired of all the fighting so he wanted to take a nap. But he couldn't sleep because then I had a guitar lesson and the volume on my amplifier was up all the way. After my lesson I started to practice but then Mickey came into my basement and said that he wanted to try to play. He is pretty good at guitar.


After Mickey learned how to jam on the guitar he said he was tired so we went to bed early that night. Then Mickey told me that he was hungry but I just told him to wait until the morning.
In the morning Mickey wanted some cheese so I went to get some. While I was looking for cheese Mickey sat on the kitchen table and tried to solve a Rubix' Cube. He wasn't very successful.

Then I found the cheese and brought it to him to see if he liked it. He loved it!

Then I went to type this blog and Mickey went on the computer too.


by Josh











No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!