Monday, June 21, 2010

MICKEY AT THE HENDRIX HOUSE, AGAIN!

Mickey Mouse and I started off our time together by eating cheese for an hour! We ate all kinds of cheese like Mozzarella, and Cheddar . Since school is almost over for the year, we don't have any homework tonight. So Mickey and I did some serious TV watching, We watched the show "Ellen". One of the women in the studio audience played in a game show. She won an X-Box, a digital picture frame and a trip for two people to Orlando, Florida. Well, Mickey almost fell off the couch because this is where he lives, Disney World, USA.

Mickey got to spend time with me while we played wiffle ball in the back yard with my two brothers. Mickey got a home run which was great because he was on my team. We didn't keep score but I think we won. My brothers, Christopher and Creighton, thought it was really cool that Mickey could run the bases so fast. We all got tired and came inside for nachos and cheese, of course!

We were all really tired so we went inside to hang out. My brother Creighton was getting ready for his 5th Grade dance for Wilson School graduates. Mickey and I wanted to go but we were told we couldn't because it was just for 5th graders. So, we put on our favorite song "Sweet Caroline" and sang as loud as we could. It was a great afternoon with Mickey -- he is a really cool friend.

I hope you all have a great summer -- I am sure Mickey is tired from all the adventures with our class this year. Just think only 11 weeks and he will meet a whole new class of kids :) Thanks Mr. Pask for all you did for all of us this school year!


1 comment:

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!